Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello Alabama Marmalade

Well, This is my new blog titled Alabama Marmalade.

I chose Alabama because I am proud of my Southern Heritage...well... the good parts, anyway. I chose Marmalade because I like how it rolls off the tongue. When I read or hear the word marmalade I think of the colors turquoise and orange wrapped up in an 8 ounce mason jar. "Where does this vision comes from?", I wonder?

Marmalade is (According to Ol' Webster) "a jellylike preserve in which small pieces of fruit and fruit rind, as of oranges or lemons, are suspended." (Kind of like me and my world.)

So that's the name and I'm sticking to it.

I'm about to head out for the 3 Day Memorial Day weekend. I am excited to be pool side after my "chores" are done. Lots of cleaning and yard work is ahead of me (say a prayer)

I'll leave you with a little Memorial Day Tribute








No comments:

Post a Comment